Images are copyrighted. Contact the CSLP at 1-866-657-8556 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Build a Better World!
Pick up a free reading log at Mounce or Ringer June 1 – July 31. Turn it in by Aug. 31 for a chance to win a gift card.
RINGER LIBRARY (COLLEGE STATION) EVENTS
- Poster Contest: Sat., May 27 – Sat., June 3 (all ages: kids, teen, & adult categories)
- Afternoon Book Club (any book): Tues., June 6 at 5:30 PM
- Adult Coloring: Thurs., June 8 at 5:30 PM
- Library Reading Group (My Own Words): Thurs., June 15 at 6:45 PM
- Urban Interface Wildlife: Mon., June 19 at 6 PM
- NOAA Book Club & Science Cafe*: Wed., June 28 at 6 PM
- Photography Contest: Sat., July 1 – Sat., July 8 (all ages: kids, teen, & adult categories)
- Beekeeper: Sat., July 8 at 3 PM
- Afternoon Book Club (The True Tails of Baker & Taylor): Tues., July 11 at 5:30 PM
- Gardening Tips: Wed., July 12 at 6 PM
- Adult Coloring: Thurs., July 13 at 5:30 PM
- Museum of the American GI: Mon., July 17 at 6 PM
- Library Reading Group (Magpie Murders): Thurs., July 20 at 6:45 PM
- NOAA Book Club & Science Cafe*: Wed., July 26 at 6 PM
- Afternoon Book Club (A Gentleman in Moscow): Tues., Aug. 1 at 5:30 PM
- Library Reading Group (The Last Days of Night): Thurs., Aug. 17 at 6:45 PM
- NOAA Book Club & Science Cafe*: Wed., Aug. 30 at 6 PM
- English Conversation Circle: Tuesdays, 3-4 PM
- Computer Help*: Wednesdays, July & Aug., 3-5 PM
- Resume Reviews: Mondays at 6 PM & Sat., June 3 & 17, July 15, Aug. 5 & 26, at 10 AM
All events are free. *Registration is required for the NOAA book club. To register, call (979) 764-3416.
MOUNCE LIBRARY (BRYAN) EVENTS
- Earth Galley Farms, Aquaponics Farming: Sat., July 8 at 9 AM
- Cooking with H.E.B. (with dietitian Rita Zapien): Sat., July 22 at 10 AM
- Audiobooks with Narrator Susan Ericksen: Sat., Aug. 19 at 10 AM
- Computer Classes: Thursdays at 10:15 AM
All events are free. No registration required. Call (979) 209-5600 to find out about Mounce events.