The Children’s Catalog is designed to help children find their own books and other library materials. Children can search by author, title, or keywords. There are also helpful subject guides to help children find exactly what they want to read.
Come visit the Library with your school! Our primary goal for class visits is to develop and nurture children’s lifelong love of reading, literature, and the library. You must make a reservation for a class visit. Schools and day cares can schedule class visits. Contact Suzy at (979) 764-3416 to schedule a class visit at Larry J. Ringer Library in College Station. If you are interested in scheduling a class visit at the Mounce Library in Bryan, contact Bobbee at (979) 209-5615.
MOUNCE LIBRARY (BRYAN) STORYTIME
- Babies/Toddlers: Thursdays, June 1 – July 27, 10:15 a.m., infant to 2 years
- Ready 2 Read: Thursdays, June 1 – July 27, 10:40 a.m., ages 3 and up
- Big Kids: Tuesdays, June 6-27, 3 p.m., Pre-K and Kindergarten
RINGER LIBRARY (COLLEGE STATION) STORYTIME
- Babies and Books: Thursdays, June 8 – July 27, 9:15 a.m., young babies
- Wiggle Worms: Mondays, June 5 – July 24, 9:30 & 10:30 a.m.; Thursdays, June 8 – July 27, 10 & 11 a.m., active babies and toddlers
- Toddlers: Wednesdays, June 7 – July 26, 10 a.m., ages 2-3
- Family: Wednesdays, June 7 – July 26, 11 a.m., all ages
- Family Storytime Party: Thurs., June 15 & July 20, 6-7 PM – all ages
- SMILE*: Sundays, May 21, June 11, July 23, Aug. 13, 1:45 p.m., special needs, ages 2-17, *MUST REGISTER
The Friends of the Library hold semi-annual book sales at Clara B. Mounce Public Library in Bryan and an annual book sale for children’s books at the Larry J. Ringer Library in College Station. The next book sale will be at Mounce Library in the fall. Check back for details.
- Mounce Library and Ringer Library both provided free homework help during the 2016-2017 school year.
- Help for this school year has ended at both locations.
- For information about the 2017-2018 school year, contact Elaine at (979) 209-5615 for Mounce (Bryan) and Cindy at (979) 764-3416 for Ringer (College Station.
The 2017 summer reading theme is Building a Better World. See our 2017 children’s events. Pick up a free summer reading log at Mounce Library or Ringer Library June 1 through July 31, and turn in your completed log by August 31. For more information, contact one of our Youth Services librarians. Thanks to our sponsors. If you should be on the list of 2017 sponsors, please contact the library system or email email@example.com.
Clara B. Mounce Public Library (Bryan, TX) – (979) 209-5600, ask for Bobbee or Elaine
Larry J. Ringer Library (College Station, TX) – (979) 764-3416, ask for Suzy or Cindy