The SFF Book Club usually meets on the second Thursday of every month at 5 p.m. This book club will read and discuss speculative fiction (Science Fiction, Fantasy, Paranormal, etc.) written for adults and young adults. This year’s theme is Afrofuturism, and we will be reading books that are within this subgenre. All readers 16 years old and older are welcome to join. Contact Alexys at email@example.com or 979-209-5600 for more information. This club’s meetings are virtual for now. Contact Alexys for a Zoom invite (required).
Next Book (VIRTUAL, CONTACT ALEXYS FOR ZOOM INVITE)
- August 12, 2021 – Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
Upcoming Meetings & Books
- September 9, 2021 – The Prey of Gods by Nicky Drayden
- October 14, 2021 – War Girls by Tochi Onyebuchi
- November 11, 2021 – The Lesson by Cadwell Turnbull
- December 9, 2021 – A Song Below Water by Bethany C. Morrow