For updated information and hours, see www.bcslibrary.org/the-library-and-covid-19.
The SFF Book Club usually meets on the second Thursday of every month at 5 p.m. This book club will read and discuss speculative fiction (Science Fiction, Fantasy, Paranormal, etc.) written for adults and young adults. This year’s theme is Afrofuturism, and we will be reading books that are within this subgenre. All readers 16 years old and older are welcome to join. Contact Alexys at firstname.lastname@example.org or 979-209-5600 for more information. This group is currently being held over Zoom (contact Alexys for invitation).
Next Book (VIRTUAL MEETING, contact Alexys for invite)
- May 13 – The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin
Upcoming Meetings & Books
- June 10 – The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton
- July 8 – An Unkindness of Ghosts by Rivers Solomon
- August 12 – Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
- September 9 – The Prey of Gods by Nicky Drayden
- October 7 – War Girls by Tochi Onyebuchi
- November 11 – The Lesson by Cadwell Turnbull
- December 9 – A Song Below Water by Bethany C. Morrow