Here are eight pictures that were taken February 13, 2019. Click the heading to see all the pictures.
1. Looking at the circulation desk towards the lobby and main entrance
2. Standing at the circulation desk looking towards Youth Services
3. The new meeting/program room. The door on the left gives you an idea of the scale – the room is huge and the ceilings are high.
4. Looking from inside the meeting room towards the Youth Services area
5. The main reading area where the curved windows are on the east side of the building
6. Looking towards Youth Services from another angle so you can see the cubbies in the walls that kids can play in.
7. Water fountains: we have one of the water fountains with the bottle fillers.
8. Lastly looking at circulation again, but from the entry way. For people entering through the main entrance, this is what they will see when they get past the lobby.