- Dates: June 14 – June 30
- Ages: Teens and adults
- Theme: Fantastical Animals
- Where to turn in your art: Mounce Library, downstairs information desk.
- Art pieces must depict a Fantastical Animal that can be found in mythology, fairy tales, science fiction, etc.
- Art pieces must be submitted before the deadline of June 30, 2021, 9 AM.
- Participants must sign a copyright release form.
- Artist’s first name, last name, ages, and contact information must be included.
Winners placing in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd will win a prize!
Contact Alexys at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 979-209-5600 for questions.