TAMU Libraries, Cushing Memorial Library and Archives will host a virtual exhibit on the Maps of Imaginary Places. Come join in the virtual fun with a map scavenger hunt for all ages! The deadline has been extended to August 15.The scavenger hunt is open to all ages. Everyone who participates will be entered into a participation prize pool. Email your answers (best guesses are okay) to Jenny Stadler.
- Go to the Scavenger Hunt webpage created by the Cushing.
- On that page, click the Scavenger Hunt Maps drop-down menu (top left section of the page).
- Select one of the maps (Fairyland, Zombies, Wizard of Oz, Adventure & Voyages, or A Song of Ice and Fire)
- On each map page, scroll down to see the Map Clues.
- Each map page has a small picture of a map. Click the four outward arrows to expand the map image.
- Email your scavenger hunt answers (best guesses are okay) to Mounce Library youth services librarian Jenny Stadler at email@example.com.
- The deadline has been extended to August 15.
- Everyone who participates will be entered into a participation prize pool.
- Jenny will contact winners in August.
For more information, contact Jenny Stadler at firstname.lastname@example.org or (979) 209-5600.
The scavenger hunt is part of the Bryan+College Station Public Library System’s Summer Reading Program.