For current hours, please see the footer of any of our webpages.
Information from the CDC
CDC COVID Data Tracker: County View – Level of Community Transmission
Library resources available online
- Streaming Video
- TexShare databases (email or call us for our login information if you need it)
- Databases in addition to TexShare
- Other online learning opportunities through the library
- Learning Express: Skill-building, test prep, homework and classroom success
- Digital storytimes
- How-to videos for placing holds and using Overdrive
Other online resources
(If you do not have a library card or are looking for additional content)
- The Shows Must Go On – free Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals streaming 1 PM Central on Fridays, available for 48 hours
- Quick, Draw! – game like Pictionary, but the computer guesses your drawing
- LibriVox – free online public domain audiobooks
- Project Gutenberg – free online public domain books
- Audible Stories – free streaming of audiobooks, children through teen, 6 languages
- Read Out Loud Archives presented by KidLit TV – videos of authors reading picture books
- Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems – doodling and drawing, recorded episodes to view online
- Draw Every Day with JJK – free drawing lessons webcast at 2 PM ET (1 PM Central)
- Museums with Virtual Tours – article in Travel and Leisure listing museums with virtual tours
- The Louvre – virtual museum tours
- Google Arts and Culture – online tours and street views of museums and cultural sites
Interact with us on social media
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are your hours?
Please see the bottom of any of our webpages. Hours display in the footer, which is the same on every page.
Are there any library resources I can access online?
Yes. Bryan + College Station Public Library System provides a wide variety of electronic resources, including e-books, e-audiobooks, e-magazines, streaming videos, and more online resources for borrowing or viewing. or call Mounce at (979) 209-5600, Ringer at (979) 764-3416, or the Carnegie at (979) 209-5630.
I have a question about my account? Is there anyone that can help me?
Please use our online contact form or call Mounce at (979) 209-5600, Ringer at (979) 764-3416, or the Carnegie at (979) 209-5630.