Here’s a list of helpful links and programs that the library provides for teens and tweens.
- Animé Club (returning to Ringer Library starting September 2019)
- eBooks – all eBooks ; teen eBooks ; kids eBooks (includes tween eBooks)
- Events Calendar
- Job Skills Training Program (Ringer Library)
- Summer Reading Program and Events
- SYNC, Audiobooks for Teens (Download 2 free audiobooks a week, end of April through August 1)
- Teen Advisory Board (TAB)
- Teens Publish
Job Skills Training Program
- For high school students (9th-12th grade)
- Help with the summer reading desk (sign people up and hand out prizes)
- Learn to write a resume and cover letter
- Talk to professionals about possible careers
- Get volunteer experience and practice working
- Ringer Library has been closed for construction and renovations and is scheduled to reopen on September 23, 2019.
- This program has been postponed.
- Contact Liz at (979) 764-3416 for more information. Ringer’s phone is currently forwarding to Mounce Library.