Here’s a list of helpful links and programs that the library provides for teens and tweens.
- Animé Club (usually at Ringer Library; currently meeting off-site)
- eBooks – all eBooks ; teen eBooks ; kids eBooks (includes tween eBooks)
- Events Calendar
- Job Skills Training Program (Ringer Library)
- Summer Reading Program and Events
- SYNC, Audiobooks for Teens (Download 2 free audiobooks a week, end of April through August 1)
- Teen Advisory Board (TAB)
- Teens Publish
Job Skills Training Program
- For high school students (9th-12th grade) and those who will be in 9th grade in Fall 2019
- Help with the summer reading desk (sign people up and hand out prizes)
- Learn to write a resume and cover letter
- Talk to professionals about possible careers
- Get volunteer experience and practice working
- Contact Jessica at (979) 209-5600 or by email for more information.
- Ringer Library is currently closed for construction.
- This program is postponed until August 2019. Applications will not be due in April this year.