Volunteering can be rewarding and lead to several positive results. The work of every volunteer helps support our library system.
At this time, limited, virtual volunteer opportunities are only available for teens at the Larry J. Ringer Library. Contact the library at (979) 764-3416 for additional information.
Required forms for teen volunteers:
- City of Bryan volunteer application (fill out online or download pdf from www.bryantx.gov/city-secretarys-office/volunteer-program)
- Emergency Contact Form
- Teen Advisory Board (TAB) application
- Minor’s Work Release Form * Notary signature required; Do not sign until you’re in front of the notary.
- Under-16 Check-in/Check-out Waiver * Notary signature required; Do not sign until you’re in front of the notary.
* Please note that both the Minor’s Release Form and the Under-16 Check-in/Check-out Waiver require a notary signature. Do not sign those two forms until you are in front of the notary. The library has a notary; if you need one, call (979) 764-3416 first to see if she is available. The library will notarize these forms for free.